Amanda Scalice Miramontes
Salon Manager, Senior Stylist, Managing Hair Designer, and Extension Specialist
Amanda has been a Salon Manager and stylist at Giacomo’s since 2004. She started out as a guest services team member while she attended school at Carousel Beauty College. Quickly she learned how important guest / stylist relationships were. After a year of working to take care of the needs of the guests and other team members, she jumped head-long into experiencing all aspects of cosmetology, including manicures, pedicures, waxing and hair services. Currently Amanda puts all of her focus on working behind the chair doing hair 100% of the time.
“I absolutely love cutting and styling hair! Color treatments are also very important because it can change how people feel about themselves, plus it will enhance any hairstyle.”
Amanda believes that continuing education is a big part of being a hair stylist. Instructing and educating a client on how to apply products or to hold a brush and blow dryer correctly has always been a staple in the way she works with her guests. Amanda is always working on continuing education to make sure that she is current in all things hair.
- Member of the Pelusi Couture team for the Venexiana runway show for the Fall 2013 Fashion Week in New York City
- Certified in Davines color
- Image Maker Consultant with the Pelusi P2 group
- Surface wet line product expertise as well as training in the Surface hair-cutting techniques and hair fashions
- Completing the Volumetrics hair-cutting certification with Pelusi
- Certified in the Tela and Pelusi P2 wet line of products